While there are many factors that affect your ability to sleep well, the experts at City Appliances and Mattress World in Cambridge, Ontario, know that the best place to start is with a quality mattress. Whether you’re an early riser or a night owl, getting a good night’s sleep can make all the difference when it comes to staying healthy both mentally and physically.
Family owned and operated, City Appliances and Mattress World have proudly served the Cambridge community since 1980. Having built their excellent reputation on quality customer service, their knowledgeable and friendly staff is happy to help you find a quality mattress that will allow you a well-deserved good night’s sleep.
Here are nine health benefits that a restful sleep can provide:
- Sleep helps reduce stress levels
- Sleep increases energy, allowing you to be refreshed and alert
- Sleep allows your body time adequate time to repair itself
- Sleep helps to reduce problematic inflammation
- Sleep improves your memory and cognitive function
- Sleep can regulate your hormones and help to control your appetite
- Sleep can reduce your risk of depression
- Sleep can help control your blood pressure and cholesterol, which aids in maintaining a healthy heart
- Sleep can allow you to awake in a better mood, which is a benefit to both you and those around you
City Appliances and Mattress World carries a wide variety of brand name mattresses, such as Serta, Simmons, and Springwall. Comfort can also be found in their array of pillows, and with their carried Orthex Body Support line that’s designed reduce joint pressure.
To speak to their trained staff about finding a mattress that’s right for you, visit City Appliances and Mattress World’s showroom at 1 Wellington Street in Cambridge, or contact them at 519-621-6446. For more information, including store hours, visit their website at City Appliances & Mattress World.